Monday 8 November 2010

Ramblings

I struggle to log unto this blog site all the time.
I always forget something, username, password, url etc
I think I need a personal identity management system (synchronize my identity across multiple sites that I need to log unto every week) Phew!!!
I need to protect my self and the company I work for from all sorts, including clients, staff, environment, society, regulatory forces, locality, them Gods and more.
Is religion dead and spirituality alive??
Our children will be digital is what someone said. I believe you mate.
I am watching a show, "Are you smarter than a ten year old". I definitely am not.
My new reads:
Fooled by Randomness (Nassim Taleb)
Black Swan
Freakonomics (Steven Levitt)
Super Freakonomics
Outliers (Malcom Gladwell)
Blink
Who are these bread of mad writers? I am completely blown away.
If I am looking for sustenance and substinence everyday then when will I be able to do the definitive work of my painful existence?
Hopefully I will write before christmas or as usual New Year's eve.
Cha Cha..................

No comments: