Monday 31 December 2007

31st of December 2007 (For Starters)

Wao, its the eve of the new year (2007) and I am just creating my own blog.
I work in IT, spend the better part of my days on my computer, little wonder I don't indulge in the use of it for social networking etc. I am not on facebook, not on myspace, not on any other funny thing like. I make a living from computers and that is about it. When i need to chat, play, fool around i know where to go but not on the computer. well well.
In the days to come, maybe I will write and post in here, maybe I will never get to do it again. we would never know would we?
2008. I plan to take pictures, actually decided to do photography as an alternative career, like alternative medicine. Good i have a professional camera to achieve this.
How personal are these blogs meant to be, or are they one more platform to cover up whoever we really are? just wondering.
Okay i need to commit my self to writing this blog. so in the next days, weeks and months to come i wil write about a couple of topics and and about people in and out of my life.
Needless to say this is about me writing and i really do not give a hoot if u think i am saying rubbish or otherwise or if u think i am factually correct with the stuff i am saying. thats your problem not mine.
Okay a couple of topics:
HSBC advert (i love the various pictures u see at heathrow airport in london)
My christmas presents in the 2007 (that one sef na big talk)
Taiwo Oyewole (graphic artist extraordinaire)
Winds against my soul (personal troubles)
Storms at my sea shore more personal troubles)
Of God and demons (dont ask me what that is)
Ovie Whisky (Dorooooooooooooooooooooooo)
Many W in and out of my Life(thats a whole book)
Fidelis (Doccccccccccccccccccccccc)
My Library (long list, really long)
I have run out of ideas, God help me.
Not bad for starters I guess.
So i wish you all a merry merry happy happy new year. Hope and pray your dreams and aspirations will come tyrue this new year. amin eee po.

i had to edit this, jessss, i hate editing. cha cha.

2 comments:

Oluwayemisi Adedayo said...

...I'm first to leave a comment on this blog (much awaited)

Didnt't know you could write so well; where art thou been keeping this??
I hope u dont stop.
I like ur style of writin and ur thot lines...
Here's to my favorite blog (so long as u dnt become like roberte greene). Keep it coming!

P.s i can't wait to read that article on the many 'W' in and outa ur life.

Bibi said...

Well i read this blog and my interest was piqued at the variety of topics u said u will be blogging about.. The hsbc adverts.. thats a good one because the advert is succint in the message. I reckon the message is that an opinion is like an arsehole and everybody has one!!!
Ur christmas pressies??? they must have been wide an far ranging i can imagine..
The many W in and outyour life? is that work or women or wines?
For the woman or women in your life i sincerely hope its not them you mean...