Monday 31 December 2007

HSBC (yourpointofview.com)

Hippie, I found it.
what? the hsbc ad at heathrow. really really nice.
okay, why I am going on about this, its because the message is really profound. my point of view, your point of view.
Its always about where we stand or where we are standing.
I don't know why people always want us to only see things from there point of view. like its the only one that exist.
The best of our efforts is still from our own point of view. sometimes and I dare to say most times our facts are totally interwoven with our biases and personal opinion.
I read phillip emeagwali (i hope i got that spelling right). he talked about history and said it is "His story". the story told from the point of view of the storyteller. kapish.
"A different point of view is simply a view from where u are not".
need I say more...............

Okay this is really good. Powerseductionandwar.com. My favourite blog.
talk about addiction. robert greene has got me addicted to his blog. but he doesn't write it regularly anymore. i guess that was part of his plan. mass seduction or something along those lines.
I go there like everyday praying and hoping he would post something. nahhhhhhh. he does it at his own time, pace and space.
what more or less would u expect from a guy who wrote those powerful books (power, suduction and war dahhhhh!!!!).

I have made true my word. to write about hsbc. clap, clap.
well, well, well.

No comments: