Thursday 3 April 2008

3rd of April (Sis Birthday)

It's my Sister's Birthday today.

They used to call her my twin.

No, I used to call her my twin. I belive she was the twin I lost. So did my grand Mum.

She followed me everywhere, has a name like mine where the only difference was the replacement of my U with an A.

I am just two years older.

Smart girl, very smart actually.

Was a year ahead in secondary school but caught up, while I was faffing around.

Got better grades in mathematics than I got in the first year in University. Couldn't believe it.
I thought my mathematics was fairly decent, now I know better.

Love her like I love myself.

Stayed with me like glue. Polytechnic, Univerity, United Kingdom, what more.

Strong, Stong headed and determined, just like our Mum.

Enterpreneural, very, I must say.

With two kids and a Husband, she is grown in family life for light years ahead of me.

Creative and Dynamic, almost too way off.

God bless her on this day and forever.

Pray her dreams, hopes and aspirations come true.

Pray she get sthe guidiance, support, direction and strenght that she needs in this life.

Happy Birthday dear sister.

I haven't bloged in 58 days. waooooo

No comments: