Sunday 27 April 2008

Strategy and Obama

If there is a place I would love to be, it would be the inner circle and the strategy of 'Team Obama'.

I shudder and almost tremble at the amount of brain power that would be sitted in the same room working out the strategy for Obama to win the the race for Presidency.

The myiad of variables, parameters and constants that would be factored into the equation of the winning strategy.

War, Economics, People, Welfare, Health, Education, Religion, Taxes, Sexual Inclinations, Politics, Opinions, Biases, Amenities, Governance, Business, Power .... the list is endless.

I wonder how may hours they sit in meetings and debates.

Wonder how they arrive at conclusions and decisions.

Wonder the process and approach they use in arriving at their strategy.

Internal politics and personal preferences also come into place

They will be like courtiers in the king court, with all the drama attached to it.

The room and margin for error will be so so minimal

What degrees, experience, education, background, disciplines etc will the 'Team Obama' people have?

Do they know they are rewriting the world order? I bet they do.

Bulletproof strategy is what they are trying to build and fashion out.

I would give an arm to be an observer of these proceedings.

God help them and God help me to update my blog regualrly too............

No comments: